- Make checks payable to Travel South USA
- Payment must be in US funds; only one payment per company.
- For accounting purposes, Travel South USA's Federal Tax ID number is 58-1031650
- Please remit payment to:
Travel South USA
3400 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 939
Atlanta, GA 30326
Refunds and Cancellations
- Showcase accepts requests for refunds or cancellations made in writing on company letterhead or via email to Travel South USA. Requests may be faxed to 404.231.2364 or emailed to Showcase@TravelSouthUSA.com.
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals, unused services, unattended events or early termination of attendance.
- For cancellation due to illness of registrant, please supply a physician's statement to receive a refund.
Refund and Cancellation Schedule
- 100% refund: written request received prior to December 7, 2011
- 50% refund: written request received between December 8, 2011 and January 16, 2012
- There are no refunds on requests received after 5:00pm on January 16, 2012
Cell Phones and Communication Devices
- All cell phone and communication device ringers should be turned off during seminars, meetings and social events. Cell phones may be used in The Lounge area of the Marketplace Floor.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Day passes, event passes and partial registrations are not available for sale in any category.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age, an employee or contractor of the tourism organization and must receive income for services rendered and/or serve as a member of the organization's governing body.
- Changes to the original registration must be submitted to Travel South Showcase in writing. Changes will not be accepted by phone
- Showcase staff will be glad to help you with any special needs (e.g., physical, dietary, etc.). Please note this information on your registration form or contact Rob Nolen at 404.231.1790.
For additional information, please review the specific policies for your registration type.